Applications & Solutions
Digitizing the Clipboard
Cielo transforms the patient registration experience with a mobile solution that simplifies and digitizes paper based forms.
- Streamline and automate patient engagement, ensuring document and regulatory compliance.
- Allows patients to easily and securely complete and sign their self assessments, registration and consent documents on their own mobile device.
- The most ubiquitous, secure and easily deployed solution – does not require developing and downloading cumbersome mobile apps.
- Eliminate the costly, inefficient document flow which burdens today’s Health Care providers.
Mobile App Assist
Increase App Adoption Across Every Channel
Companies today rely on their mobile apps to deliver new products and services. Banks, for example, are finding new growth through mobile payments and peer-to-per lending. Cielo’s Mobile App Assist™:
- Provides a friction-less app download solution across every customer touch point, including Social Media, Call Centers, Online and even Traditional Media.
- Sends a personalized link directly to your customer’s mobile device, eliminating the navigation away from your channel.
- Tracks and measures app download engagements uniquely by the customer’s mobile number.
- Improves mobile app discovery for any size company – wherever they engage their customer.
WEX uses Mobile App Assist™ to distribute their app in every channel. WEX has deployed Cielo in their contact center, accounts receivable department, Facebook and even printed materials.
Send, track and confirm delivery of documents to mobile devices. Capture Signatures!
eDisclosure is an end-to-end solution that allows an enterprise to easily and quickly deploy complete mobile SMS and Email electronic document applications.
Cielo’s mobile eDisclosure solution also provides the ability to capture a customer’s signature on their touch-screen mobile device – without requiring the customer to download an app.
The Cielo Platform delivers Smart Form interfaces for eDocument creation, touch screen signature capture and a Document Workflow Dashboard, with applications in Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Healthcare and other markets.
Cielo’s eDisclosure solution:
- Automates the effectiveness of customer service representatives.
- Eliminates paper, people and postage costs across a multitude of transactions.
- Improves the customer experience while reducing the average handle time of each transaction.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and governance procedures.
Touch Screen Signature
Sign documents on the go with touch screen mobile signature
A simple way to send electronic documents to a customer’s mobile device, for signature on their touch screen. Works across all Cielo Platform applications allowing our clients to immediately launch mobile eSignature without developing a mobile app.
Cielo Mobile eSignature is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, (HIPA) with respect to the capture, encryption, transmission and storage of medical information and patient data.
The protection of customer information, and specifically their health information, is central to Cielo’s technology and operational platform. Cielo invests strategically to ensure our information security and customer data privacy meets or exceeds every standard.
Live Agent Assist
Reduce abandonment and improve customer experience
Easily deploy true 2-way SMS chatbot solutions directly in the call queue. Intelligently deflect and proactively engage any customer. Cielo’s SMS chatbot doesn’t require a special “Messenger” app allowing you to smoothly transition every customer. Chatbot Assist™ integrates directly with your IVR system boosting the return on your AI investment.
Cielo Chatbot Assist™ is a true two-way SMS chatbot solution that allows contact centers to quickly deploy an In-Queue Chat solution. Chatbot Assist™ supports many of the most common customer service transactions including:
- Product and Warranty Registrations
- Proof of purchase with Mobile Image Upload
- Service, Parts and Appointment Scheduling
- Order Confirmation, Status and Updates
- Product Returns and Shipping Label Requests
Cielo’s chatbot immediately engages your customers in the very first text message. SMS is ubiquitous and transitions the customer smoothly. That means more customers can be deflected out of the queue and proactively serviced without them needing a special messenger app. Reduce abandonment rates with Cielo’s Queue-to-Chat transition solution.
As a result, your chatbot adoption will be higher, allowing you to serve more customers waiting on hold. Not only that, it’s more secure and your customers won’t worry about their mobile data usage!
Cielo’s AI Discovery and Development allows you to quickly build complex chatbot conversations using your existing contact center procedures, transcripts and expert knowledge. That means less coding, which dramatically increases the return on your AI investment.
Cielo integrates with any IVR to immediately determine if the caller is using a mobile device. If they are, you have the option to smoothly transition them from the queue to an intelligent, two-way SMS chat.
Mobile Image Submit
Have customers capture and submit documents - no app needed!
Whether a digital customer engagement or live agent, quickly deploy simple, secure and seamless mobile image submit.
Easily guides customers through the steps to capture and submit images without the need of a cumbersome downloaded app.
First Notice of Loss
Ubiquitous, Secure, and Conversational
First Notice of Loss (FNOL) is a Policy Holder’s most important customer service experience. They expect their insurance company contact center agent to easily, accurately and completely help report their loss and file a claim.
Cielo’s First Notice of Loss applications pick up where legacy claims processing systems leave off. The application uses Smart Form™ technology allowing the agent to rapidly summarize the claim information and immediately send it to the customer using email or SMS.
In an era when customer expectations are extremely high, text notifications are essential in creating a positive claim experience. Cielo’s First Notice of Loss sends test messages confirming the claim and containing their relevant information. They provide exceptional service communications during the most stressful part of a claim.
Cielo’s FNOL™ mirrors the most important customer-related aspects of a claim. It summarizes your agent’s data gathering into an effective digital response the customer will use going forward. The application using SMS and email along with a Workflow system for claims processing and alerting the customer of their claim’s status.